Index for tropes about being banished from some specific place.
- Banishing Ritual: Ghost, demon, Eldritch Abomination or annoying neighbor bugging you? Do this ritual to banish it!
- Barred from the Afterlife: The afterlife banishes you.
- The Exile
- Exiled to the Couch: Your spouse banishes you from the bed.
- Get Out!: You are verbally banished from a room or building.
- Getting the Boot: You are physically thrown out of a room or building.
- Government in Exile: The members of the government have been banished from the place they govern.
- Hollywood Exorcism: A ritual to banish some evil (demon, ghost) from a person.
- Hollywood Restraining Order: You are banished from the vicinity of a specific person.
- I Have No Son!: You are banished from your family.
- Persona Non Grata: A business banishes you from its building.
- Reassigned to Antarctica: Instead of getting fired, you're banished to the most unpleasant place to work.
- Sexiled: You get kicked out of a room while others have sex.
- The Stateless: You have no home country because you were either kicked out of it, or left because the country no longer exists.
- You Can't Go Home Again: You are banished from your hometown and never allowed to return.