"Badass Baritone" may refer to one of the following:
- Authority Sounds Deep: A socially powerful character has a deep voice.
- Baritone of Strength: A strong character is given a deep, strong-sounding voice to match.
- Evil Sounds Deep: An evil character has a deep, sinister voice.
- Power Makes Your Voice Deep: A character's voice becomes deeper after they gain some sort of power.
- Resized Vocals: A character's voice becomes deeper when they grow bigger, but becomes high-pitched when they shrink.
- Secret Identity Vocal Shift: A character changes voice while in costume, including characters whose voices become deeper.
- Shifting Voice of Madness: A character's mental instability is indicated through an inconsistent speech pattern or multiple speech patterns that the character rapidly switches between.
- Tomboyish Voice: A tomboy with a deep voice.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.