Assassin may refer to:
- Professional Killers, a trope about people who commit murder for hire.
- The trope about an organization of hired killers, Murder, Inc..
- Assassins, the Stephen Sondheim stage musical, first performed in 1990.
- Assassins, a 1995 action film, directed by Richard Donner.
- A category of video games on Newgrounds, created in the late 1990s.
- The Assassin, a 2015 film directed by Hou Hsiao-hsien.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.