A link somewhere on the internet brought you here.
It may refer to one of these pages:
- Our Useful Notes page on asexuality.
- Celibate Hero, who understands sex and romance, but actively prefers not to take part in it.
- Confirmed Bachelor, a character who is uninterested in and staunchly against marriage or firmly settling down with one person.
- No Biological Sex for characters who literally have no concept of sex.
- No Hugging, No Kissing for when a lack of romantic or sexual orientation is enforced across the board on-screen.
- No Love for the Wicked, a stereotype where a villain being asexual/aromantic is used to underlie their evil nature.
- Truly Single Parent for asexual reproduction.
- Word of Gay if the only explicit proof of a character's asexuality comes from Word of God.
If an internal link has led you here, please correct it to point to the right page or remove it.