Alice in Wonderland can refer to:
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking-Glass (1871), a duology of novels by Lewis Carroll.
Or to one of the following adaptations:
- Alice in Wonderland (1933), the first (and so far only) live action Hollywood-produced film adapting the original stories.
- Alice in Wonderland (1951), the animated movie by Disney.
- The New Alice in Wonderland (1966), an animated TV movie by Hanna-Barbera [no page yet].
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1972), a British film musical [no page yet]
- Fushigi no Kuni no Alice (1983), a Japanese anime series predominantly based on the original novels.
- Alice in Wonderland (1985), a two-part American made for TV live action movie.
- Alice in Wonderland (1988), direct-to-video animated adaptation by Burbank Films Australia. [no page yet]
- Alice in Wonderland (1999), another made for TV live action/puppetry movie
- Alice in Wonderland (2010), the film directed by Tim Burton and starring Mia Wasikowska and Johnny Depp.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (2011), a ballet.
Or you may be looking for one of the following:
- Alice of Wonderland in Paris, (1966) an animated film
- Alice (original title: Něco z Alenky) (1988), film that combines live action and stop motion animation, directed by Jan vankmajer.
- Adventures in Wonderland (1991-95), a Kid Com on Disney Channel.
- Aliss (2000) Patrick Senécal's French-language novel, set in Montréal.
- American McGee's Alice (2000), the video game released by Electronic Arts.
- Alice: Madness Returns (2012), the sequel to the above.
- Heart no Kuni no Alice (2007), the Otome Game series developed by Quinrose.
- Alice (2009), a Syfy miniseries.
- Alice Is Dead (2009), a flash game.
- Alice in Murderland (2010), a Slasher Movie.
See here for the parody Alice In Brexitland, by Lucien Young (though the cover says by Leavis Carroll).