Common title convention. Somewhere in the title will be the word "age" (as in "era"). "The" and "of" are optional.
open/close all folders
- The Age of American Unreason, by Susan Jacoby.
- Age of Blood Chronicles, by HR Parsley.
- The Age of Desire, a short story by Clive Barker.
- Age of Fire, a fantasy series by EE Knight.
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton.
- Age of Legend, an anthology set in the Warhammer universe.
- An Age of Miracles
- The Age of Misrule
- The Age of Reason: Being an Investigation of True and Fabulous Theology by Thomas Paine.
- Age of Steam, by Devon Monk
- The Age of the Five
- The Age Of Unreason
- Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters
- The books of James Lovegrove's Pantheon series: The Age of Ra, The Age of Odin, The Age of Zeus, The Age of Aztec, The Age of Shiva, The Age of Godpunk, The Age of Shiva, and The Age of Heroes.
- In The Wheel of Time, the Age of Legends, a period that ended some three thousand years before the series proper, is frequently mentioned and in fact, served as a starting point for many plotlines.
- The Age Of Information, an alternative rock band.
- Blind Guardian's song "Age of False Innocence"
- Iron Maiden's song "Age Of Innocence"
- New Order's song "Age of Consent" could refer to an era or the minimum age for consensual sex. Being a Non-Appearing Title keeps it ambiguous.
- Turbonegro's The Age Of Pamparius
- The Age of Oppression/Aggression, from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Sword's album Age of Winters
Play by Post Game
- Hair: "This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius..."
- Age of Conan
- The Age of Decadence
- Age of Empires
- Age of Gunslingers Online
- Age of Time
- Age of War
- Age of Wonders
- Age of Zombies
- Dark Age of Camelot
- Dragon Age
- Fall from Heaven: Age of Ice
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is about the rise of Calamity Ganon.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
- Remember11: The Age of Infinity
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (the fact the frequently-used initialised shortening is "WAR" is not entirely coincidental...)
- Commonly used to describe time periods to emphasize certain elements of the time period (Stone Age, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Age of Sail, Age of Discovery, etc.). Some of them are in the Useful Notes folder below.
- To wit: Age of Austerity.
Useful Notes pages
- The Ages Of Super Hero Comics
- The Golden Age of Hip Hop
- The Golden Age of Piracy
- The Silent Age of Animation
- The Silent Age of Hollywood
- The Viking Age