Admiration of varying kinds can make several important tropes, showing aspects of our characters. It can range from Bob feeling respect for Alice, to feeling deep camaraderie with her, to outright worshiping her.
But admiration is not always a good thing. Bad things can result, depending on the circumstances and who the giver(s) and receiver(s) are.
- 100% Adoration Rating
- 100% Heroism Rating
- Abhorrent Admirer
- Arson, Murder, and Admiration
- Baddie Flattery
- Big Brother Worship
- Defeat Means Respect
- Easily Impressed
- Famed in Story
- Following in Their Rescuer's Footsteps
- The Knights Who Say "Squee!"
- Like a God to Me
- Respected by the Respected
- Smile of Approval
- So Proud of You
- Starstruck Speechless
- Villain Respect (villain respects a protagonist for a positive trait)
- Worthy Opponent (admiration for a rival)
- Your Approval Fills Me with Shame