"Weird Al" Effect may refer to one of the following pages:
- Adaptation Displacement: An adaptation of a work is more well known than the original.
- Aluminum Christmas Trees: Something that sounds fictional, but isn't.
- Audience-Coloring Adaptation: An adaptation of a franchise that affects its public image.
- Older Than They Think: People underestimate how old a concept is.
- Parody Displacement: A parody is more well known than the work it's a parody of. Originally named "'Weird Al' Effect" after "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- Pop-Cultural Osmosis: Audiences are more familiar with references to a work than the original work.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.