A Super Smash Bros. Machinima created by Dexterboy 124. Notable because like Smashtasm it keeps a steady story and plot, and like Brawlgasm, uses Vulgar Humor. It intertwines with the series Not Exactly Royalty which is also made by Dexterboy 124.
- Anti-Humor: Wolf's pirate joke. "What does a pirate drive?" "A cAR?" "No, it's a helicoptAR, get it, because of the AR?" "No, a ship!"
- Ass Shove: Bowser when Wolf tells the crew the satellite is in his "anal passage."
- Censored for Comedy: "Do you want to go back to my house and lick my-" "HEY!" "Stamp collection?"
- Cluster F-Bomb: Wolf seems to do this quite a bit. "What the fuckity, fuckity, fuck-fuck-fuck is GOING ON HERE?"
- I Have Your Wife: Vixon tells Wolf that Mrs. Wolf is at his base being raped in an effort to convince Wolf to assassinate Peach. Later, however, it is explained that Wolf's wife has been dead for 10 years. This trope is used again in a later episode where Vixon threatens to mutilate Wolf's mother, who is also dead.
- Insane Troll Logic: What's the best way to get revenge on someone? Taking a dump on their faces, of course!
- I Was Just Joking: After Vixon performs fellatio on Wolf, it's revealed that Wolf didn't really mean for him to.
- I Will Tear Your Arms Off: After Mr. Game & Watch annoys Wolf one too many times, Wolf threatens to rip off his head. And stuff it up his mother's rear end.
- On Second Thought: "On second thought, I'd rather die."
- Our Slogan Is Terrible: The slogan for Balls In Your Face Industries. Granted, the company name isn't much better, but still.
- Talking to Himself: Dexter Manning, who created, wrote, and directed the show, also voiced a large amount of the male characters, including all of Wolf's crew members (Jigglypuff, Bowser, and Mr. Game & Watch.)