Jumper Hater is a ninja from the two-dimensional city of Grayscaleopolis. He works for the UPS (Underground Postal Service) and is sent on a mission to the three-dimensional land of Morrowind to secure a trade route between those two worlds. The Empire that rules Morrowind, however, does not trust this suspiciously flat alien, confiscates his goods, and dumps him on a prison ship. After he is released, Jumper Hater uses his God-Mode Sue powers to wreak havoc on the sleepy Morrowind town of Seyda Neen. This attracts the attention of the Imperial law enforcement, including elite Imperial agent Officer WMG, who is likely to get preferential treatment on this page due to being voice-acted by a Troper.
The series runs on bizzare, chaotic dream-logic that can strain the minds of literal-thinking people, but is awesome if you can accept it on its own insane terms. Bring lots of Willing Suspension of Disbelief.
It was supposed to be a prequel to something called "The Beggah Prince," but creator Dulvu Spa seems to have abandoned that idea.
This series provides examples of:
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Jumper Hater wields a two dimensional weapon, and therefore has a hypothetically infinitely sharp edge.
- Dueling Movies: Er, sort of, in a very strange fashion. A Youtube user calling himself Lord Corinth has created a series of videos known as "Jumper Liker," who challenges Jumper Hater to a battle. Dulvu Spa responded, and the two 2d ninjas are still going at it.
- Government Conspiracy: In Episode 7, something called the "Two Worlds Project" seems implied to be this. What exactly it is remains to be seen.
- Malaproper: Officer WMG spurts these out a lot.
- Off-Model: When this happens it's glorious.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Jumper Hater holds up a cardboard poster of a little girl in front of himself and speaks in a high-pitced voice to get past a guard.