- "My name is Talm Lightfoot, and I am on a mission of justice,"
Revenge is a two part Machinima series filmed in Halo 2 's multiplayer by Treeskunk productions and Team Conquest.
It follows Tom Lightfoot, a member of the indigenous species of an unnamed planet seeking out Col. Green the man responsible for slaughtering his village. Similarly, Jack Steel, a bounty hunter on the government's payroll is looking to take Green out of the picture. When Jack realises he needs some support getting into Green's heavily fortified bunker he enlists Talm to help him out ...
It's notable for being one of the few Halo themed machinima that featuers a Covenant Elite model as a protagonist.
Not to be confused with the other Revenge.
Tropes featured in Revenge include:
- Dirty Coward - Col. Lewis Green.
- Doomed Hometown - The P'tawatta clan who Green murdered.
- Elite Mooks - "Delta Squad" wear red armour with blue highlights (As opposed to the blue armour with red highlights worn by the regular mooks) and appear to report directly to Green. They're also the guys who killed Talm's people.
- Friendly Sniper - Jack.
- Full-Name Basis - Jack tries to put them on first name terms with each other ... Talm isn't happy about it.Talm: Goodbye Jack Steel.Jack: Goodbye Talm Lightfoot.
- Green-Skinned Space Babe - Two soldiers in part one talk about alien prostitutes. Albeit, they prefer human women.
- Humans Are Bastards - It's implied that the humans invaded Tom's planet and all but enslaved the populace.
- Just Following Orders - Col. Green
- Last of His Kind - Talm isn't the last of his species like most examples but is the last of his tribe/ clan.
- Oh, Crap! - Jack seems genuinely scared when Talm recognises Delta Squad."Uh oh. Looks like you're on my friends list. I would not want to be you right now."
- The Adventure Continues - At the end of part 2 Talm departs to find and kill "The Council"