The main story starts with Mario convincing the other fighters of Melee to stop fighting pointlessly and try to find something more productive to do instead. This decision upsets the balance of the game, and things spiral out of control from there.
Eight episodes were released between 2009 and 2010; the series cancellation was announced on April 20, 2013.
This show provides examples of:
- Accidental Misnaming: Marth is completely incapable of keeping anyone's name straight.
- Actual Pacifist: Mario
- Affably Evil: Ganondorf
- Butt-Monkey: Mewtwo
- Card-Carrying Villain: Ganondorf
- Catch-Phrase: "I'm Star Fox."
- Conspiracy Theorist: Samus.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Mr. Game & Watch
- Contractual Genre Blindness: Zelda's Distressed Damsel act.
- Cuteness Proximity: Master Hand is reduced to baby-talk upon seeing Jigglypuff.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mewtwo.
- The Ditz: Marth.
- Four Lines, All Waiting: Currently there are six lines, and at this rate growing.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Pichu.
- Grumpy Old Man: Mr. Game & Watch.
- Killed Off for Real: Donkey Kong
- Straight Man: Each group seems to have at least one, with varying degrees of normalcy.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Both Falco and Samus introduce themselves as "The Crazy Finger"; both they and Game & Watch make references to a duck war.
- Orphaned Punchline: "...that's no plumber, that's my wife!"
- The Unintelligible: Luigi and Jigglypuff.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Upon discovering just how powerful Dr. Mario has made him, Kirby's reaction is maniacal laughter followed by an immediate FaceHeel Turn.