Breadquanda: Hooooo, my gar!
Keisha Fabo (later renamed Keisha's Valley as of episode 3) is a web series created by Kyle M. in 2011 using graphics from The Sims 3. It stars Keisha Fabo, her best friend Breadquanda, her new friend Bonshaquita LaFondria, and of course, some bitch named Deltrese.
The show stereotypes and mocks ghetto culture with lines that have reached memetic status, and though a fourth episode was promised, it seems as though the series is on indefinite hiatus. Kyle M. has removed the episodes from his YouTube account, but mirrors have been uploaded.
Keisha Fabo provides examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Keisha shames Deltrese at any chance she gets, but Deltrese is just as nasty as she is.
- And Starring: Some bitch named Deltrese.
- Anime Hair: Nevermind everyone having neon colored hair, Bonshaquita LaFondria has a Bayonetta-esque pointed beehive hairdo.
- Bare Your Midriff: Keisha and Bonshaquita LaFondria wear tops that expose their midriffs.
- Big "OMG!": Keisha and Breadquanda have an "OMG" exchange in episodes 1 and 2 that's easily one of the most memorable moments for its memetic status.
- Butt-Monkey: Deltrese always gets picked on in every episode.
- Character Title: Guess who the title is named after?
- Cluster F-Bomb: Almost every single line in this series is interlaced with profanities.
- Fat Best Friend: Breadquanda is Keisha's best friend and Beta Bitch, and is a big girl.
- Friendless Background: Keisha raps, "I got two friends with me / How many you got? None" to Deltrese, hinting that she's never seen Deltrese with friends.
- Girl Posse: Breadquanda and Bonshaquita LaFondria often act as a girl posse to Keisha, as they stand back when she disses Deltrese in her raps.
- Hypocritical Humor: Keisha likes to make fun of Deltrese, but she often does the same things that she makes fun of Deltrese for doing.
- Multicolored Hair: All characters have dyed their hair in bright neon colors.
- Once an Episode: In every episode, Keisha chews out Deltrese and later dances with Breadquanda (later joined by Bonshaquita LaFondria in episode 3).
- Orphaned Series: While a fourth episode has been teased, the series hasn't been updated since 2011, and its orphaned status is cemented further when Kyle M. removed the videos from YouTube. Allegedly, Kyle M. had no idea Keisha Fabo would become popular and refuses to make more episodes for the series.
- Overly Long Name: Keisha hears gossip about Deltrese and Darrell from someone named "Ashawanabufontonquibalafondelarequandralaquishabanishatishabufontrellaniquandrea."
- Sassy Black Woman: Keisha Fabo and Breadquanda are incredibly sassy.
- Shout-Out: Deltrese once taunted Keisha for her bright colored hair, asking her how many My Little Pony dolls she used as weaves.
- Deltrese also calls Keisha and Breadquanda "Ratchet and motherfucking Clank" at one point.
- Slut-Shaming: All the girls Really Get Around, but Keisha often makes fun of Deltrese for this.
- The Ghost: Ashawanabufontonquibalafondelarequandralaquishabanishatishabufontrellaniquandrea. Only mentioned twice, in the first episode.
- Your Cheating Heart: Darrell, Keisha's "boyfriend", is hinted to be cheating on her. In the first episode, Keisha hears gossip that he was with Deltrese, and in the preview for the fourth episode, she raps about how he never comes home to see their baby. Yet, Keisha isn't innocent from this either, as she's seen multiple times stating that she wants to find some "thug daddies" to play with.