Another WWE '13 CAW League in the same vein of Video Game Championship Wrestling created by Y: Ruler of Time.
As the name suggests, instead of video game characters, this federation is all about the manga characters ranging from old favorites such as Speed Racer to current series such as Toriko.
Can be found here usually Wednesdays after Weekly Manga Recap, or Sundays in the late afternoon.
Extreme Manga Wrestling provides examples of:
- Adaptational Badass: By necessity of the format, however this is taken to an extreme in the case of Sado Yasutora who pinned Ichigo to win the Shonen (17 and under)title, and next week beating Renji.
- All-American Face: Bandit Keith has shades of this, he is a fan-favorite but it has little to do with his personality and more to do with his portrayal in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.
- Artificial Stupidity: Commonplace in any WWE game AI, however it was taken to a new level during the first Final Chapter event, where both Bandit Keith and Neji Hyuga got themselves eliminated for zero good reason leaving Ryuk in a 3 on 1 fight.
- Big Bad:
- Sir Crocodile is the only real villain in the company, most of the other heels in the company do his bidding such as Ryuk, or have simply gotten heat due to antics in the ring, such as Killer B.
- More recently Giovanni has stepped up into the role, leading Ryuk, Neji Hyuga and Bandit Keith.
- Fan Nicknames: Several, especially for Tag Teams who do not have an official name.
- Open Mouth, Insert Foot: Piccalo once asked Edward Elric why he did not just wish his mother back with the Dragon Balls instead of attempting human transmutation in a conversation before their tag team was formed.