Azerothian Super Villains is a Machinima created by Ian Beckman featuring characters and locations in World of Warcraft. It follows a group of 4 villians, Illidan Stormrage, Archimonde, Kael'thas Sunstrider and Akama (5 villians actually, if you count Wilson, the skull) and their attempts to take over the world.
Has a sequel series named Azerothian Super Pals which focuses on Illidan & Kael'thas.
Tropes for Azerothian Super Villians:
- Almighty Janitor: Akama. He knocked out Thrall with one punch.
- Brick Joke: At the beginning of episode 4 reveals that Kael'thas crushed Lady Vashj with an anvil while she was talking to Akama. At the end of the episode Vashj is revealed to be alive under the anvil and was annoying Akama so he just leaves her in that state.
- Catchphrase: Illidan, "You are not prepared".
- Cool Sword: With Arthas being around it is given with his sword Frostmourne.
- The Don: Archimonde in episode 5.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Akama in the final episode.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Illidan with everyone, not just his group, everyone.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: Akama. He can come up with plans that have a better chance to succeed and by his own words are more destructive. In episode 3 he built a nuke and in 6 he fixed and may have made the cloning machine.
- Killer Rabbit: Subverted, in episode 6 has Illidan's plan of taking over Theramore with an army of cute robot squirrels, they get destroyed before they do any real damage.
- Manchild: Kael'thas, he plays with dolls.
- Never My Fault: Kael'thas whenever he screws up a plan.
- Really Gets Around: Jaina Proudmoore. She has done it with Kael'thas and Thrall along with a unmentioned number of others.
- Running Gag: Illidan talking to Wilson the Skull, and the skull responding.
- Archimonde and his history of raping trees.
- Kael'thas screwing up the plan.
- Shoutout: Wilson the Skull is an obvious parody of Wilson the Volleyball in Cast Away.
- There are quite a few references to Pokémon in episodes 2, 5 and 7.
- Episode 3 has Kael'thas think there is a ghost in the Black Temple and going "Zoinks" with a talking dog appearing out of random.
- Episode 5 has quite a few:
- When Illidan goes to jail and Kael'thas mentions that Archimonde peed on Illidan's poster of Chuck Norris, he threatens to rip of his head and crap down his neck.
- When Archimonde takes over he does his best Vito Corleone impression complete with mustache.
- Archimonde is ten times the idiot Illidan is.
- At the end of the episode Archimonde becomes Dr. Zoidberg.
- The Starscream: Akama and Archimonde in the last episode.
- The Worf Effect: Thrall, who Kael'thas mentioned had killed 10,000 men was knocked out by Akama with one punch.