- TASVideos often uploads runs that beat the game in a ridiculously low amount of time. The catch is that "beat the game" is defined as "trigger the The End screen", even if that's done by exploiting an obscure glitch rather than, you know, beating the game. A few egregious examples jump into the ending sequence from the middle of the game for no apparent reason.
- Super Mario World in nearly forty two seconds.
- EarthBound in four minutes.
- Kirby's Adventure in nearly 36 seconds.
- Super Mario 64 in four minutes, with just one key and no stars.
- This run of Pokémon Yellow version. In just over a minute, the game is completed, the Pokédex is more than full (with 152 out of 151 entries) and the player doesn't leave the starting room.
- The Original Ace managed to bypass de-monitization by copyright claiming his own video... What an absolute madlad.
Loophole Abuse / New Media