Tracked is a 2015 Young Adult Science Fiction novel by Jenny Martin. Phoebe "Phee" Van Zant is a seventeen-year-old street racer on the corporate-controlled colony planet of Castra, whose racing star father disappeared years ago. When she and her best friend, Bear, attract the attention of Charles Benroyal, they are blackmailed into racing for Benroyal Corp, a company that represents everything Phee detests. But when she discovers Benroyal is controlling more than a corporation, Phee realises she has a bigger role in Benroyal's future than she ever could have imagined. It's up to Phee to take Benroyal down. But even with the help of her team, can a street rat destroy and empire?
Tracked contains examples of the following tropes:
- Badass Driver: Phee, the daughter of a famous rally driver and a star street racer in her own right.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Charles Benroyal is the main one featured, but this is Phee's view of Sixers in general.
- Disappeared Dad: Phee's dad disappeared when she was young.
- Dystopia: The corporations control pretty much everything on Castra, and everyone else gets to choose between a life of drudge work or getting addicted to Black Sap.
- Expy: Jenny Martin describes Phee as a "female Han Solo".
- Rich Idiot With No Day Job: Cash, who is secretly planning to avenge his father's murder and take down Benroyal