Toon Girl is the second book in the Wheelerverse. It's about a girl named Susan Painter who has cartoony powers.
This book contains examples of
- Action Girl - Susan Painter and Amy Simpson
- Monster Clown - Willie Jokaz and his circus of clowns.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands - While Sue's cartoon-based powers are difficult to figure out, Amy Simpson started flying.
- Roger Rabbit Effect - Susan Painter is described as a cartoon in a live-action world.
- Rubber Man - Susan Painter has this in her power set.