In "The Worst Shots in the West", two old, nearly blind gunslingers, take on a hundred man bandit gang, and its chieftan, Dirty Dirk Dunegid. Without even realizing it. No, seriously.
An online short story by E. G. Castle.
"The Worst Shots in the West" contains examples of:
- Accidental Aiming Skills: Ridiculously random shots are how Tim and Tom manage to kill every single bandit in Dirk Dunegids hundred man gang, as well as Dirty Dirk himself. All without even noticing they were doing so.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: The bandits are mentioned as having robbed a whole list of various people and business, then finally:and, most difficult of all, had managed to steal candy from a baby without losing a man.
- Blasting It Out of Their Hands: Tim and Tom shoot the guns right out of bandits' hands a few times, particularly to Dirty Dirk himself at the end.
- Bottomless Magazines: Tim and Tom, despite only using revolvers and not reloading, manage to kill just over a hundred men.
- The Gunslinger: Tim and Tom are gunfighters Sort of.
- Pinball Projectile: Bullets constantly bounce and reflect right into their targets without any rhyme or reason whatsoever.
- Shoot the Bullet: Bullets hitting each other happens several times.
- Tall Tale: The sub-title specifically states its a tall tale; although it's obvious enough from the story itself.
- The Western: Cowboys, bandits, guns And the title clinches it.