The Flying Boy is a book written by Sean Wheeler and published through CreateSpace. It is about a boy named Jeremy Floeter who drank an Anti-Gravity Potion causing him to fly.
This book contains examples of
- A God Am I - Dr. Paigne wants to create a serum to give him enough powers to be a god and take over the world.
- Ash Can Copy - The author originally wanted to publish the book in order to get a TV show.
- Awesome Mc Coolname - Rex McCool seems to be a parody of this trope.
- Big Bad - Doctor Andy Paigne
- Damsel in Distress - Amy Simpson
- The Dragon - Demi Paigne
- Flight - Jeremy could do it after drinking the Anti-Gravity Potion.
- The room in the Space Center was full of flying tourists.
- Fun with Acronyms - M.E.T.A. stands for Mutation Encyclopedic Testing Association.
- Jerkass - Eugene "Knuckles" Bitterman. Especially in the first chapter.
- The Stinger - Right as Jeremy and Amy were about to have their date, Agent Rex McCool invited Jeremy to join the Justicers.
- Sunglasses at Night - Rex McCool.