Some gays, furries and androgynous guys save the world from a crystalline infection.
Tarinee contains examples of:
- Author Avatar: The goddesses themselves are avatars of the three main authors, jokingly inserted and then later made important. Of course, they're fairly loose versions of them, mostly based on them in appearance and base personality.
- Fantastic Racism: A very recurring theme.
- Healing Potion: Malix makes them, and they're of course a common alternative to having a mage with healing capabilities around. Also better than conventional medicine in 99% of situations.
- Mana Potion: Comes with the territory for a universe involving magic and alchemy.
- Panacea: Another kind of potion that's within Malix's capability to make.
- Healing Herb: More Aishil's thing, but tends to have less effect than magic or potions.
- Healing Hands: Iris' main talent, and talented she is.
- Language of Magic: The primary Magi language is written in a form of Runic and spoken sounding most closely to Old English. There are other languages with magic effect but they tend to be very specialized, an example would be Draconic and its emphasis towards fire magic.
- Power Source: Mana, which is a naturally occurring energy that sometimes takes a solid form as mana crystals. These can be worn on the body (or if you're sporting the corrupted version, literally as a part of your body) to provide a larger pool of energy for stronger magic.