The Scamp: The Adventures Of A Little Puppy is a piece of Children's Literature written Annie North Bedford and illustrated by Walt Disney Studios. It's a Short Story that takes place after Lady and the Tramp and is about Lady and Tramp's son Scamp. It was first published in 1957 and is part of the Little Golden Books series.
This book provides examples of:
- Cats Are Mean: The cats Scamp tries to play with all, but outrightly attack him.
- Gender Equals Breed: Lady and Tramps daughters resemble their mother a Cocker Spaniel, while their son Scamp resembles Tramp a Schnauzer, possible Terrier mix.
- Heroic Canines, Villainous Felines: When Scamp tries to play with some cats (Implied to be Si and Am.) they immediately scare him off.
- Howling to the Night: Scamp chooses to do this instead of going to bed.
- Stock Animal Diet: At the end of the book Scamp shares a large bone he found with his sisters.