In the second narrative, the woman is in Central Europe in the years leading up to World War II. She is here involved in various intrigues, and carries on an extramarital romance. The third narrative is a Science Fiction tale involving a cyborg woman named W218 in a Post Apocalyptic Ice Age, who serves the government by performing sexual therapy on aging men, and is therefore in a sense a government sponsored prostitute.
Pubis Angelical provides examples of:
- Alternate Universe: The story of W218 takes place here.
- Alternate Timeline: The story of W218 takes place here, too.
- The Exile: many members of La Résistance seeks refugee during the dictatorship in several countries, specially Mexico and Spain.
- La Résistance: The protagonist, Ana, is restrained in Mexico during the last argentinian dictatorship.
- Lawful Good: Pozzi, the lawyer who defends political prisoners.