In which a programmed killbot tries to be something else
This series provides examples of:
- Blessed with Suck: Vanatis gave his creations amazing powers. However, the built in controls make normal life almost impossible.
- Bullet Catch: Averted. It was a bluff, the safeties were on.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Variant six.
- Not with the Safety on, You Won't: While sitting in a room with guns pointed at their face, the character switched the safeties on for all the weapons around them, without their noticing.
- Psychic Powers: What the experiments have.
- Power Incontinence: Built in to the Experiment 31 group.
- Power Limiter: Also built in to the Experiment 31 group, twice.
- Healing Factor: To the point of Nigh-Invulnerability.
- Super Window Jump: In the first few pages.
- Transplant: When "The Dirge Of Mercy Belle" ended, and was subsequently erased from the internet to make room for the new project, Jack Vanatis escaped into a new serial.
- Unreliable Expositor: Mostly Jack Vanatis or anyone who has listened to his ramblings (including the main character).
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: The character can extend or retract their tail.