My Childhood Friend is a Dragon? is a FictionPress.com story (intended to be a manga) written by DragonBoss about a fourteen-year-old boy named Kenichi who, in an effort to get his old best friend Mimi back, finds out her secret: she's actually a dragon. Hilarity, secret government agencies, and fantasy violence ensue.
Read here. New chapters whenever.
This work provides examples of:
- Fratbro: Seikichi could be considered this. The first thing he does when he gets home from college for Golden Week is go to a frat party. It's also mentioned he brought his own six-pack of beer so he could survive through Golden Week at the house.
- From the Mouths of Babes: Sana is a classic example of this. Golden lines of hers include "bros before hoes", "don't stick your dick in crazy", and saying Haruhi's breasts were bigger then her head. She's portrayed as early elementary school, possibly around 3rd or 4th grade.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Kenichi and Haruhi's encounter in chapter 7 comes close to becoming M-rated, and if Haruhi had fully taken her top off before asking Kenichi to forget about Mimi, it probably would have.
- Shapeshifting Excludes Clothing: When both Mimi and Haruhi shapeshift, their clothes fall off.
- Shout-Out: Real shows such as Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill are mentioned, typically involving Sana's otaku behavior.
- Symbol Swearing: Used for all swearing above "hell" and "crap".
- Tsundere: Despite regular name-calling and pushing him out a window, Mimi truly does value her friendship with Kenichi - and at times it's teased it could be a bit more.