There is currently one novella in the series:
1. The School (Sept 25, 2018)
There are also short stories set in the universe (the following links are to the author's website where they are available for free):
1. ''Faerieland'' (Sept 22, 2017)
2. ''Drink Of Choice (Sanguine Please)'' (Oct 2, 2017)
3. ''Wendigo in Hunter's Clothing'' (Nov 22, 2017)
4. ''Mimics at Amazon'' (Dec 26, 2017)
5. ''The Woods'' (Feb 6, 2018)
6. ''Quest for the Healing Magic Test'' (Aug 22, 2018)
7. ''Transfer (Show Off)'' (Aug 28, 2018)
"Modern Troping Mage":
- Color-Coded Elements: Each magic energy has a color. Fire is red. Ice/Water is blue. Nature/Earth is brown. Light is white. Dark is purple. Healing is green. Control is yellow. Arcane is cyan.
- Color-Coded Wizardry: At The School apprentices wear color coded robes, based on the discipline they use. Teachers wear black robes with runes stitched in the color of their discipline.
- Magic School: The series is centred around a professor of healing magic, magic schools are a given. The School is the premiere magic school which teaches all of the disciplines of magic. Like all good magic schools, it is old and in a small Irish town. It also does not have children, anymore. (Anton attended while children were still allowed) Students need to be at least sixteen.
- Post Modern Magick: Enchantments can apply to almost anything, so long as the runes can be written on it. There are guns that are enchanted to fire various magical energies (providing infinite ammo so long as the mage can keep drawing more energy forth), automatically aim at targets and more. Clearly, enchanters are inspired by video game cheaters.
- Pragmatic Hero: Anton will do whatever he needs to so that he doesn't die, and good people don't either. Whether that be maiming, lobotomizing, killing, or even letting a demon possess him.
- What Measure Is a Mook?: Anton slaughters a hundred unnamed characters, yet after spares a singular named one.