The Mad Hatter's Tea Party is a piece of Children's Literature written Jane Werner Watson and illustrated by Walt Disney Studios. It's a Short Story about the Mad Hatter; along with his friends the March Hare and Dormouse, from Disney's Alice In Wonderland and his love of parties. It was first published in 1951 and is part of the Little Golden Books series.
This book provides examples of:
- Cloudcuckoolander: The Mad Hatter, March Hare and Dormouse.
- The Mad Hatter: With the very Trope Namer arguably being the protagonist, this is a given.
- P.O.V. Sequel: Though the story starts off a a sort of Prequel it become this Trope once Alice arrives at the party with many scenes mirroring those from the movie.
- Prequel: The story begins before the event's of Alice in Wonderland before becoming a P.O.V. Sequel when Alice arrives.
- Spot of Tea: The mad tea party.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Cats for Dormouse.