Ken Iwakami, college student, hopeless in love, and general slacker awakes to these words and finds that Kumiko, a succubus, has chosen his soul to devour.
In desperation, he claims he doesn't want to die a virgin and she agrees to his request. Shortly afterward, she finds that she kind of likes this "sex" thing, and the process thereof has allowed her to eat a small amount of his soul.
Thus, she decides to make him her property, complete with marking him and attaching a magical leash to his neck that keeps him from getting more than ten feet away from her.
Add in an angel with a history with Kumiko, a long-dead ancestor of Ken, an insanely jealous judo girl, and a Nazi physics professor, and wacky hijinx ensue.
This story provides examples of:
- BFS: Ayame wields a Flaming Sword as tall as she is.
- Boy Meets Ghoul: There's Kumiko herself, and then there's his dead cousin who's returned as a Cute Ghost Girl to make him fulfill his promise to her.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Kumiko. Do NOT mess with Ken when she's around.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Both played straight and subverted in Kensuke "Ken" Iwakami. He is branded a lech by your average woman due to a curse. But, he is fairly perverted in reality, though he tries to cut it out with varying degrees of success.
- Horny Devils: All demons have bat wings and horns. The concept of a succubus is an invention by sexually frustrated monks though. They really just eat your soul.
- Our Angels Are Different: They're reincarnated ghosts and have very human emotions. Also, nothing is stopping them from being just as horny as the worst demons.
- Supernaturally Delicious and Nutritious: This is Kumiko's excuse for why she doesn't eat Ken's soul all at once, a transparent excuse for hanging around to enjoy sex with him.
- Super Strength: Kumiko and Ayame can throw folks around with supernatural ease. Played for laughs in Nami.
- Tsundere: Ken winds up with two of these after him, a judoka and a biker girl, both of whom are convinced that Ken is the only person who can see past their tough exteriors.
- Those Wacky Nazis: It's rumored that Dr. Josef Strauss was one of these. He's actually a Fallen Angel.