This is the moment. This is what's supposed to be the final battle. The fight between the demigods and the Earth and Sky. Oh, and Earky's huge army. However, it won't be that easy. The friends aren't the friends they used to be. Everyone is pissed at everyone and the group is now a ticking time bomb. Coupled with the fact that David is now being afflicted with an agonizing side effect of achieving his ascended Odinson state, all seems hopeless.
- Adults Are Useless: Rather, the gods are useless as they do not come to the rescue of the characters. The professors actually make an attempt to fight off Gaia and her minions, but ultimately fail against her.
- Affably Evil: Gaia, despite planning to kill them all, is genuinely polite and tends to speak civilly with her enemies, even engaging in small talk with them and asking them "How's it going?"
- Always Someone Better: A variant. In Gaia's thoughts, she reveals that, on the Odinson power scale, David and Lizzy ranked pretty low.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Averted with everyone. If someone gets hurt in an extreme way, it will be described. In great detail.
- Big Bad: Gaia and Ouranos.
- Big Brother Instinct: Dylan is this in this series towards David dating Jamie, bordering on Jerkass levels, which the other characters acknowledge, even his girlfriend. Even the narrator thinks his thoughts on the subject are "delusional and idiotic".
- Bilingual Bonus: A staple of the series. Even some English words are Genius Bonus as some of them are using their dated/archaic versions.
- Casual Danger Dialogue: So much, though it sometimes gets them in trouble.