Inferno Unleashed is a Web Serial Novel that follows new ELET agent Sierra Vale and the supervillain Inferno. Both are newcomers to the Canberran super scene but demonstrate the same Awesomeness by Analysis and quickly become major players on their respective sides.
The story alternates between Inferno and Sierra, showing the flip side of their actions.
This series provides examples of:
- Cape Busters: Sierra and the rest of ELET
- Card-Carrying Villain: Inferno and Cade both, along with every other supervillain.
- Combat Pragmatist: Inferno is willing to kick a guy in a sensitive area, nearly choke someone and get two superheroes to accidentally use their powers on each other, all to win. Even her Thou Shalt Not Kill limit is imposed for strategic rather than moral reasons
- Playing with Fire: Inferno has pyrokinetic powers, though she has yet to use them in-story
- Puberty Superpower: most superpowers present in early puberty. Inferno apparently developed superpower much later than most.
- Reality Ensues: superpowers present in early puberty? No wonder so many new supervillains die, given that their up against both the superheroes and more experienced supervillains
- Super Weight:
- Type 1: Sierra
- Type 3: Inferno
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Inferno deliberately avoids killing in her debut, even though she comes close to doing so with Fortification. This is to not attract too much attention from the superheroes until she's established herself. After that, however...
- Two Lines, No Waiting: the story alternates between Inferno and Sierra's stories
- Villain Protagonist: Inferno, definately, and Cade may turn out to be this
- What the Hell, Hero?: Inferno calls out the heroes on the fact that any crime committed with superpowers automatically attracts a life sentence.Inferno: Tell me that isnt broken.