Alison Cole has it all: She's gorgeous, is dating a steamy surfer boy, and has just been elected Beverly Hills High Freshman Class President. Then during a special symmetry surgery, a lightning bolt zaps her, and Alison instantly transforms into Hottie, that is, a totally sizzling superheroine with the power to shoot fire from her fingers. Shunned as a Pyro-Freak, Alison must adopt dorky David Eels as her crime-fighting sidekick. Worse, she's falling for the one guy who wants to extinguish her forever: T. Hull, Junior Class President of Cuteness and wannabe firefighter. But she doesn't realize that a supervillain is lurking. . . . Has Hottie met her match?
Needs Wiki Magic love.
- Big Bad: Wettie AKA Carmen Cole in the first book. Pixie Furmanovsky in Burning Ambition.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": Hottie wears a flaming H necklace.
- Contrived Coincidence: Hottie is not the only hero who has a flaming H.
- Fallen Princess: Alison Cole in the 1st novel.
- It Came from Beverly Hills
- Playing with Fire
- Sequel: Burning Ambition
- Shock and Awe: Pixie Furmanovski in Burning Ambition
- Super Hero
- Wicked Stepmother: Carmen Cole