It follows the life of a young ninja living in Greece and attending a martial arts school there. One day, her Sensei is killed by a mysterious force, and she sets out on a journey in order to fulfill her late teacher's wish; to find her real self.
The prophecy she receives from the oracle is beyond belief; the dreams that had been tormenting her every night turn out to be lost memories from her previous life, that of a legendary hero. But that's not it. The world is in danger and fate has it that she must save it from destruction. Besides, the force responsible for that is the same one responsible for her teacher's death. Her hope of avenging him is reignited.
A longer and more painful journey begins, now with the addition of two kindhearted Greeks to the team. This time, the destination is Japan. They return a year later to Greece, having retrieved the Legacy of Hiroyuki, a much-needed force for the final battle in the form of an arrogant samurai. They find things have changed drastically.
The war has begun and they must hurry if they want to have any chance of winning it.
Unfortunately, the story was deleted in February 2013 and is no longer available online.
Greek Ninja provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Almost all female characters.
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: The invasion of the academy that started it the whole thing. Unfortunately, that was just the tip of the iceberg...
- Aloof Ally: Electra in the Third Arc.
- Badass Crew: Sasha and what ended up being referred to as "her group".
- Band of Brothers: What it says above.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Sasha and Daichi? Why, of course, they all but try to kill each oth- oh wait! Nope, they've done that.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Daichi is shown to be this to start with.
- Can't Live with Them, Can't Live without Them: Both Sasha and Daichi find themselves feeling this way about people. Especially each other.
- Celibate Hero: Daichi, who, despite attracting a lot of female attention, is uninterested by the fact.
- Character Development: Almost all characters, especially Sasha and Daichi, who go through major personality changes.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Dawson can be a bit of this.
- Cycle of Revenge: Secret theme that is revealed in the end.
- Dumb Muscle: Menelaos sometimes acts like one.
- Fangirl: Iphigenie has a profound love for all guys who are pretty.
- Gratuitous English: Menelaos, who speaks English by making direct translations from Greek. That results in the creation of a language unlike English or Greek.
- Ho Yay: Sasha's encounter with Dolores, the crazy succubus, who has "interesting" ways of killing her victims...
- I Am Who?: Sasha has one of these moments when she finds out who she really is from Pythia.
- I Can Still Fight!: Surprisignly enough for the group, it was Dawson that pulled this little stunt.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Daichi, and also Sasha fits into this trope. Gradually, they both become less jerks, so then they are forced to act like they still are.
- Lady of War: Sasha and Eleonora, Sasha being more ruthless and Eleonora more graceful (except when she loses it which is often.)
- The Leader: Sasha, and she gets really mad you try to dispute that.
- Katanas Are Just Better: You know they are! Well, Sasha, Daichi and Electra certainly do.
- Ninja: Sasha, Dawson, Yamauchi-sensei and Lady Nishimura. Of course most Ariadnio students are training in ninjutsu, but few of them know enough to qualify as ninja.
- Ninja School: Ariadnio.
- Out-of-Character Moment: Daichi has a major one near the end, and Sasha many throughout the story. Also Dawson, whose character runs on this, although in his case this happens cause it's hard to define his character. Highly-skilled tracker, a Hidden Badass, or just a goofball?
- Pretty Boy: Hashimoto Daichi and Nektarios Lekas are the most prominent ones.
- Prophecy Twist: Yup, one in the infamous prophecy. That ought to be a surprise.
- Shipper on Deck: Eleonora, with Menelaos and Dawson participating, to Sasha and Daichi.‘You’re joking, right? He’s the male version of you! Except that he’s more spoilt, but other than that, you two are made for each other!’
- Shirtless Scene: Daichi has one. Iphigenie, Sasha's childhood friend, is impressed.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: Menelaos even gets a fangirl. Iphigenie, who else?
- Time Skip: Happens twice between the arcs.
- The Voiceless: Menelaos a lot of the time due to his limited knowledge of English.