Cupid able is a literary manga on Fictionpress.com; its author, Kouki is a member of the RAOSC forum (RPG And Own Stories Continued) as well as an artist on deviantart; you can find his work here: 
Hibiki Ogawa is an anti-social otaku NEET who's afraid of everyone and everything; he has one love interest though, the kind and cute bread girl across from his apartment building, Emily Heart. This is a story of Hibiki's misadventures with the god of love, Eros and their attempts to win the heart of the bread girl through a series of comedic antics, it doesn't help that mythological creatures and pesky god's are constantly rising to the occasion to make sure Hibiki fails...big time. It can be read here: 
The story is a romantic comedy but is also filled with heavy action scenes and some dark moments, having a mix of love and war shown in the duel personalities of Eros who, being the son of Love (Aphrodite) and War (Ares), has a violent personality and loving personality that present themselves throughout the story.
Cupid Able provides exapmles of:
- Antiquated Linguistics: Eros refers to Hibiki as "Hibiki-dono"; "dono" is an old term that samurai use to use to address their lords.
- Badass Adorable: Eros' war half falls into this
- Break the Cutie: Eros get's a lot of the beatings
- Cannot Spit It Out: Why Hibiki needs a god of love in the first place.
- Cannot Tell a Lie: Hibiki doesn't actually tell bad lies, he just delivers them so very poorly that it's a wonder Emily doesn't know just how much he's in love with her.
- Cute Bruiser: Eros' war side fights like a Greek gladiator, swears constantly, can take a punch from a guy three times his size without flinching and has no mercy for thugs or monsters.
- Curtains Match the Window: Eros has brown hair and brown eyes.
- Deadpan Snarker: The narrator is this if you pay attention.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: In Eros'only two meetings, he's mistaken for a girl; first was when the main protagonist found him and second was when he was introduced to Emily, in which she immediately mused over Hibiki's "cute little sister!" before finding out Eros was a boy.
- Energy Bow: As of chapter five , Eros now wields this weapon.
- Girl Next Door: The object of Hibiki's affections, Emily Heart, is this.
- Gibberish of Love: Expect this to be Hibiki's main form of communication wherever Emily is involved.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: The Minotaur possesses a pair of glowing, blood red eyes; combine this with his already terrifying stature and monstrous nack for mass murder and you've got one scary-as-hell Greek mythology monstrosity.
- Hikikomori: As stated in the above description; Hibiki is terrified of social interaction and is a complete shut-in because of it.
- Insecure Love Interest: Hibiki is desperately in love with Emily but he thinks he's a loser which is why he needs Eros' help.
- Meaningful Name: You might not believe this, but there's a reason why the author gave Emily an american name in a story set in Japan; the first reason is because he wanted to increase the social wall between her and Hibiki by making them as different as possible, the other reason...well, that's a secret!
- Moodwhiplash: The story can go from funny misadventures to bloody battle in an instant; it's a story of LOVE and WAR after all.
- Nice Guy: Hibiki is this.
- NEET: Hibiki has no job or plans for life, how he pays for his living arrangement or food before Eros has yet to be talked about.
- Not So Above It All: In the first chapter, Emily is introduced as a perfect girl who doesn't indulge in things like weird otaku stuff...this is her response when Yamcha Man was offered as a viewing choice.
- Oblivious to Love: No matter how obvious Hibiki makes it due to his inability to lie and his paper thin poker face; Emily will just giggle at his bright red face and spastic panics and say "You're so lively, Hibiki-san" before walking off.
- Peerless Love Interest: Emily doesn't come from an incredibly wealthy family, so her social standing isn't any higher than Hibiki's but due to his low self-esteem and MANY other problems, he sees her as perfect and waaaaay out of his league...he still wants to try though.
- Otaku: Do I even need to say why Hibiki fits this trope? And Emily is a secret otaku for Yamcha Man!
- Plot Parallel: Pay close attention to the movie in chapter 5 and see if some things don't match up...
- Red Oni,Blue Oni: A rare, one character example; Love-Eros is a kind and incredibly sympathetic person who is easily flustered in matters concerning things that are "dark or violent" his other half, War-Eros has no problems cursing up a storm or almost murdering someone just because they pissed him off.
- Sensitive Guyand Manly Man: Hibiki and War-Eros or Eros' two personalities both count as this.
- Show Within a Show: Yamcha Man!
- Shrinking Violet: Hibiki is a quiet, apologetic nerd with thick rimmed glasses and a nervous disposition
- Stalker with a Crush: Most would say Hibiki falls into this but he's doesn't do it on purpose
- So Beautiful It's a Curse: Emily is admired by everyone for her cuteness and kindness, to the point that it can be a real problem sometimes! (second chapter!)
- This Loser Is You: Hibiki invokes this trope in all of his pathetic glory; something the narrator points out throughout the story.