Crimer Show is a Twitter feed that purports to be extracts from an extremely stereotypical cop show. Crimer is the city's greatest and coolest criminal, constantly outwitting the Detetcive and the rest of the polise. How many crimes can he do? (turns to camera) All the crimes.
This work contains examples of:
- Angry Fist-Shake: Detetcive's common reaction to Crimer having crimed again without being caught.
- Aside Comment: Crimer often (turns to camera) to reveal the truth about his crimes to the audience.
- Bad Dreams: Terbil draems.
- Cool Shades: Crimer owns miloins of pairs of cool sunglasses (which make him coole). He also often (puts on sunglasses) before making a quip or doing some crimes, sometimes more than once.
- Da Chief: Cheif.
- Defective Detective: The Detetcive has difficulty sleeping, an addiction to drinking milk, and often has terbil draems.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Crimer causes chaos in the city by crimeing, but he makes sure not to stop the ambulances from working. After all, hem am Coole (turns to camera) not Evel.
- Evil Genius: Not only can Crimer crime many times (more than 27,000,00) without ever having been caught, he always wins at Scrabble and he can solve a Roobek Scube in each hand with ease.
- Evil Is Sexy: Crimer has many encounters with Hotbabes who think he is have Sexeymusles. Even the Polisewomans and Polisemans think he is hot.
- Red Herring: Sometimes Crimer does clueues Onpurpoes to fool the Detetcive.
- Say My Name: When the Detetcive fails to foil one of Crimer's crimes, he often responds by yelling "CrimERRRRRR! to the sky.
- Stylistic Suck: The excerpts are spelled appallingly, and Crimer's exploits are generally illogical.
- Victory Is Boring: Crimer finds crimeing too easy when the Detetcive is not chasing him, and so gives him a pupey to get him to come back to work.