Blasphemous and Unintentionally Racist Things Keaton and Wyatt Say (officially nicknamed blasph) is a Non-Fiction Web Serial Novel chronicling the lives of several high school students, told entirely through the medium of quotations.
Blasphemous and Unintentionally Racist Things Keaton and Wyatt Say contains examples of:
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: Keaton notes that it's easy to sound sexy in Spanish
- Gratuitous Spanish: When Keaton and Wyatt attempt to demonstrate Everything Sounds Sexier in French, they use a lot of this.
- High School: Setting of most of the work
- I Hit You, You Hit the Ground: Gokul states that this is what would happen if he fought Arthur.
- Jesus Was Way Cool: Keaton states that Jesus "was the ultimate raver".
- Non Sequitur: Most of the quotes are removed from their original context, and thus serve as non sequiturs.
- Quote-to-Quote Combat
- Self-Referential Humor: At the beginning of the work, Keaton describes blasph as "all the reasons we would go to hell if there was a god".
- Slice of Life
- The Knights Who Say "Squee!": Several of the characters have strange idols, such as David Hume and Adolf Hitler.
- There Is No God: At the beginning of the work, Keaton describes blasph as "all the reasons we would go to hell if there was a god".
- Wacky Homeroom
- Wrongfully Attributed: Several of the quotes in blasph are wrongfully attributed to The Presidents.