BladeArc, or occasionally Blade/Arc, is an ongoing original story written by Louis-sama and published on Fictionpress. It is a story that follows Yuuto Kobayashi, an average Japanese boy who somehow gets himself summoned into another world to be a hero prophesied to slay an Eldritch Abomination that will destroy the world when two evil stars show up at the sky. Then, when he first figures out where he is, he meets a Tsundere Elf Paladin, Ennis Heartstring. Hilarity and adventure ensue.
The story is divided into three arcs: "Into the New World Arc", "The Black Reaper Arc" and "Final Arc". The story can be read here.
This series provides examples of:
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: Yuuto gets knighted by Princess Liara later in the story.
- The Berserker: Kamui and some other female ogres. See Unstoppable Rage below.
- Big Brother Mentor: Ludd, to Ennis and then to Yuuto. Subverted when it's revealed that he's Evil All Along
- Black Swords Are Better: Yuuto's sword, Karma, is pitch-black. And is also said to be sentient.
- Chick Magnet: Definitely Yuuto. A Tsundere elf, a cheerful thief, a motherly female ogre, a Bifauxnen swordwoman, a princess, a crew of female warriors, and the Anthropomorphic Personification of Death herself. And still counting.
- Cool Sword: Yuuto's Karma, Ennis' Noblesse and Claire's Tezcatlipoca.
- Cute Bruiser: Kamui. Despite her waif-like appearance, she is near-indestructable and practically invulnerable to any attacks. And her punch alone can crush people's skulls easily.
- Cry Cute: Ennis, and she's so adorable.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Yuuto is a Dark Knight, and is capable to use curses and hexes, but he's also The Hero.
- Determinator: Yuuto. Even dying twice fails to stop him.
- The Dreaded: Yuuto becomes one after stopping Fiore's army all by himself.
- Future Me Scares Me: Yuuto figures out that the Black Reaper is really him from the future due to unexplainable reasons. It is possible for him to turn out like him.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Claire, initially. She didn't take well the fact that Yuuto was chosen as a hero, so she tried to kill him out of jealousy. She gets better.
- Good Is Not Soft: All the female leads, but Kamui seems to stand out particularly. She doesn't hesitate to kill an enemy if necessary. Yuuto is quite disturbed by this.
- Handicapped Badass: Ennis, after being crippled from a darkness attack by future Yuuto.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Yuuto stops the whole army for three days by himself, and gets himself killed. He gets better
- Horned Humanoid: Kamui and other ogres have horns as distinguishing features.
- One-Man Army: Yuuto when he stops an army of thousands for three days.
- Sword and Gun: As a Musketeer, Ludd wields a musket gun and a rapier, named Lucifer and Lilith respectively.
- Trapped in Another World: Yuuto gets himself summoned into High World, a fantasy world. He is the prophesised hero that will save the world from the threat of Eternal Nidhogg, a world-eating ancient worm.
- Unstoppable Rage: Being ogres and berserkers, Kamui and other ogres can enter Blood Haze, turning them into mindless beasts that can tear apart their enemies with bare hands.
- Unusual Ears: Ennis, due to her being an elf. Other humanoid creatures as well, like ogres and imps.