I Am Behemoth Of The S Rank Monster But I Am Mistaken As A Cat And I Live As A Pet Of Elf GirlAlternative : Im an S-Rank "Behemoth" Monster, but Im Living as a Knight (Pet) of an Elf Girl ; S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu ; Sランクモンスターの《ベヒーモス》だけどネコと間違われてエルフ娘の騎士として暮らしています Author(s) : Tarou Shinonome, Nozomi Ginyoku.
The story features an unnamed knight that is resurrected in a dungeon as an infant "Behemoth" monster, and picked up by the elf-girl Aria when he gets mortally wounded. After she nurses him back to health, he decides to protect and serve her, for life. In turn, she is very, very grateful.
The work includes the following tropes:
- Adaptation Explanation Extrication: Combined with Pragmatic Adaptation. The manga removes a large amount of exposition, especially in the early chapters. This reduces Tama's "fight" with various monsters to single frame panels.
- All Men Are Perverts: The entire population of "Maze City" is fixated on Aria, Tama included.
- Anatomically Impossible Sex: The main reason the main characters Can't Have Sex, Ever, unless Tama somehow picks up a shapeshifting skill of some kind.
- Aristocrats Are Evil: There's only one aristocrat on screen to date, Kassman- the only aristocrat that bothers to even take up adventuring. He loves to throw his weight around and responds with murderous rage to the merest slight, real or imagined, even ordering Tama be executed purely to force Aria and Tama to duel him, and have Aria marry him after he beats them both up.
- Bedmate Reveal: The first time Tama wakes up in Aria's home, he finds himself sandwiched in her cleavage, as she's also sleeping beside him.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: Played with. While getting impregnated by dungeon monsters is universally considered being Defiled Forever, the romantic interactions between Aria and Tama (who looks and acts like a common house-cat) is considered adorable on both sides of the fourth wall.
- Cannibalism Super Power: Most, if not all, dungeon monsters gain new powers and abilities by consuming other monsters. The MC is not exempt.
- Child by Rape: Monsters, especially Goblins, are known to kidnap and capture women, then rape and impregnate them over and over again until the women die. This is explicitly lampshaded as a Fate Worse than Death.
- Dungeon-Based Economy: Maze City was built with massive walls to stop the labyrinth's monsters from swarming the world. The city prospers because adventurers go into the labyrinth dungeon to get materials that merchants use for various things, or sell in trade to other countries.
- Entertainingly Wrong: The entire population believes Tama is an Elemental Cat, not a Behemoth. Even if Tama could tell them different, he won't because his life depends on the convenient misunderstanding.
- First Episode Resurrection: Close enough. Chapter 1 of the manga has "Tama" mortally wounded to wake up in Aria's home.
- Gag Boobs: Tama, the size of a common house-cat, is placed atop the breasts of at least two women, and said breasts are large enough for Tama to lie on comfortably. Aria takes it to the extreme as her cleavage is big enough to completely engulf his entire body, except the head. Ladies, don't try this at home.
- Interspecies Romance: Aria an elf, and Tama a Behemoth, are completely and hopelessly entangled romantically with each other.
- Killer Rabbit: Combined with Magikarp Power. Infant Behemoths, like the MC, all have the appearance of typical house-cats, and act like them, for the most part, but if they manage to grow to adulthood are the most powerful and vicious monsters on the planet. Even as infants, they have inherent abilities that make them dangerous to the unwary.
- Property of Love: Tama is content being Aria's "pet," calls her "master" in his mind, and is completely devoted to her.
- Reincarnation: Tama was a human male knight before the story starts. The story begins with him being reincarnated into a "Behemoth".
- World of Buxom: All the females in the series are quite well endowed. Aria has the biggest breasts though, which Tama appreciates.