Aramiya Seiichi is an ordinary high school eroge otaku whos given up all hope on girls in the 3D world due to a certain incident. One day, after hes bought a bunch of new material in consequence of experiencing the frustration of a perfect eroge character turning out to be "used goods," he encounters a delinquent-like-looking girl about to get raped by a bunch of guys. By mere chance, he rescues her. Days later, when school starts again, it turns out to have been his classmate, Ayame Kotoko, a feared delinquent girl whos got all kind of rumors about her especially that shes used goods (chuuko). And it appears that shes set on becoming his ideal girl to make him fall for her.
Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai! (Even a 'used goods' wants to experience love) is a Light Novel by Noritake Tao, illustrated by ReDrop. It also goes by another name, Genjitsu (Real) no Kanojo (Heroine) wa Irimasen (There's no need for a Heroine in the Real World). It also has a manga adaptation.
Tropes in the series:
- Attempted Rape:
- In the prologue of the 1st volume, Aramiya Seiichi stumbled on a girl about to be raped, and intervened. That girl turned out to be Ayame Kotoko.
- In Kotoko's background, in middle school she was made to ingest a date rape drug by Songou Naosumi and was told by him that they had sex. Kotoko thinks that they didn't have sex but doesn't know how to prove it. Aramiya figures out that Songou didn't rape Ayame after putting together the clues from the elaborate schemes he put her through.
- In the climax of the 1st volume, both Kotoko and Seiichi were almost raped.
- Rescue Romance: Ayame Kotoko fell for Aramiya Seiichi when he saved her from being raped.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: Ayame Kotoko will smash your balls if you dare harm her boyfriend.