Akatsuki Hiden: Evil Flowers in Full Bloom, written by Shin Towada, is the sixth and final novel in the Naruto Hiden series, released in Japan on July 3, 2015. It is set around the same time as Gaara Hiden. During his journey, Sasuke meets a boy. The boy said that his family was killed by the Akatsuki
Tropes present in the novel include:
- Continuity Nod: The novel's prologue has Sasuke Wandering the Earth with the intent of atoning for his crimes. When the child mentions his parents having been killed by the Akatsuki, Sasuke remembers having previously worn the cloak, and doesn't feel good about it. He also reminisces over his time in Team 7, and Sakura's love for him.
- Foregone Conclusion: The Akatsuki members will survive the book's events.
- In Medias Res: The novel opens with Sasuke wandering after the final battle, before segueing into the Akatsuki's exploits in the past.
- Interquel: While most of the story's events are flashbacks to the Akatsuki's exploits before being defeated by the main protagonists, Sasuke's part evidently takes place after the final battle.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: The last chapter (apart from the epilogue) includes a short conversation between Tobi and Zetsu, wherein Zetsu refers to Tobi as Obito, his true identity, as opposed to the alias Madara.
- Villain Episode: The novel focuses on the Akatsuki, the antagonists of Part II.
- Whole Episode Flashback: Nearly the entire novel is one to the Akatsuki's crimes.