- YOU'RE ALL FAKE, AND BROKEN.
The Scatsbury is a comedy based YouTube channel, doing primarily heavily modded The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim content, although he has played several other games in the past. He is also known for his rather slow video uploading schedule and finding many glitches.
The Scatsbury contains examples of:
- Artificial Stupidity: Laughing at this, combined with a large amount of Good Bad Bugs (with one often causing the other) is the main point of the channel.
- Balcony Speech: Scats repeatedly interrupted one in Eggsploding Chicken Eggstravaganza.
- Big Eater: Lard Fatsberry, his Fallout 4 character, is implied to be this due to his portly build and because of how many jokes Scats makes.
- Nora: "Listen, after breakfast, I was thinking we could head to the park for a bit. Weather should hold up."Lard Fatsberry: "Yeah, sounds like fun!"
- Call-Back: In one of his early Skyrim videos, he kills a man in a tavern, and then uses console commands to try and resurrect him, but the NPC glitches out and his model crawls face-down along the floor. In a later video, he tries to get it to happen again, to no success
- Scats: (while killing the man for the umpteenth time) "BE. THE CREEPY. FLOOR GUY!!!"
- Cluster F-Bomb: Several times, but a rather amusing example was during one of his collabs on Uncle Hooston's channel specifically GTA V:Scats and Hooston's Canceria where the FIRST thing he says is: "I just want to steal this fucking yellow vehicle, get in, get in, get in, get- get the fuck in, get the fuck in, get the fuck- cue music playing as the title shows up
- Comical Overreacting: In the first episode of Skyrim Randomness, A little girl points out that Scats is naked, so he attempts to murder her
- Disproportionate Retribution: In the first episode of Skyrim Randomness, A little girl points out that Scats is naked, so he attempts to murder her
- Good Bad Bugs: Suffers from so many of these that it has practically become his channel trademark.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Shows traces of this in his Fallout 4 lets-play:Scats: (after killing a Bloatfly above him, which explodes into a shower of yellow goo) "Ooh, yeah! A nice golden shower for Lard Fatsberry!"
- Punny Name: His overweight Fallout 4 character's name, 'Lard Fatsberry', is a pun on 'Lord Scatsbury', his Skyrim character.
- Running Gag: Kharjo, the serial killer cat as well as "Goddamn it Kharjo"