The Shadow of X is a Let's player that plays games that he has completed start-to-finish. He is not known outside of a very select few people and, due to Google's interference with Youtube, he has quit doing Let's Plays for now. He uses a PC and emulates his games because, well, Eh, he's lazy.
Games that The Shadow of X has Let's Played:
- Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
- Both Digital Devil Saga games
- Lady Sia
- X-Com: Terror from the Deep and the original X-Com: Enemy Unknown
- LEGO Rock Raiders
- Shadowgate 64: Trials of the Four Towers
- Action 52
- Trauma Center Under the Knife 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
- Goof Troop
- LifeSigns: Surgical Unit
His Let's Plays and other videos provide examples of:
- Berserk Button: Lag. This Berserk Button is especially prominent in his Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and his Digital Devil Saga 1 and Digital Devil Saga 2 videos.The Shadow of X: Anyway, when he says that, it means that he's about to use his special skill, [criticals Metatron with Divine Shot] which lags the game like a motherfucker.
- Cluster F-Bomb: he curses quite a bit in his Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne videos.
- Save Scumming: he does this whenever an unfavorable outcome occurs. He doesn't always use it, though.