Scribe or TheScribeD (real name Dave) is the host of a Let's Play channel of the same name on YouTube. He specializes in informative commentary on anything related to what he's playing, and hating on one kind of insect per game.
Playthroughs completed (not a comprehensive list):
- Bayonetta 2
- Dark Souls
- Dark Souls II
- Dark Souls III
- Dead Space
- Demon's Souls
- DOOM (2016)
- Final Fantasy VI
- Final Fantasy IX
- God Hand
- God of War (PS4)
- King's Field: The Ancient City
- Metal Wolf Chaos
- NieR: Automata
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard
- Shadows of the Damned
- Sine Mora
- Siren: Blood Curse
- 100% Completion: What his playthrough of Demon's Souls wasn't going to turn into, but became anyway.
- Catchphrase/Character Tics: "Yeah! Yeahyeahyeah!"
- Corpsing: Things like the Scissorwalker's introduction in Night Cry leaves Scribe taken aback with stunned laughter. Not the monster showing up, mind you; it's the moment right before, with the guy getting pulled all the way into the vending machine!That was so much more graphic than I expected!
- Also, his playthrough of Metal Wolf Chaos is about half him and Mike flailing in their seats from everything happening onscreen.
- The Faceless: The most we do see of his face is in the RE7 Beginning Hour VR video.
- Mr. Exposition: Dave's walkthrough style, when he's playing a game again for a Let's Play.
- Running Gag: Hating on one kind of insect per playthrough. The RE7 playthrough introduces a radical change to that: hating on two kinds of insects, one of them being bedbugs.
- Scribe constantly losing the audio track on his recordings, forcing him to use post-commentary.
- Shout-Out: has made a few to Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy, such as bringing up the sewer battle in Rises as an excellent way to make the Oh, Crap! of fighting the Flamelurker that much scarier.
- Squee!: Dave's reactions to Metal Wolf Chaos, and Joe Baker from the DLC of Resident Evil 7: biohazard.
- We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties: A Running Gag with Scribe losing audio tracks to getting corrupted beyond use.
- Thanks for watching, everyone. Take it easy, have a good one.