Mikeyspiky200 was a Lets Player on YouTube. He's mostly known for his 13 part review of Action 52 in which, instead of playing parts of each game, he provided full gameplay and commentary. Besides the occasional gameplay of awful videogames, he also did The Friday Video a series of vlogs posted every Friday.
After reuploading a video that had the whole audio track swapped after a complaint from WMG, he suddenly stopped uploading new videos. Up to this day, there are still fans hoping for his return.
Mikey Spiky 200's work provide examples of:
- Acting for Two: Or more. Quite often he'd play multiple characters in his videos.
- Author Appeal: He really likes classic rock, and he's seen wearing many band T-shirts on his videos.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: After seeing a mention to Barry White and hearing When The Saints Go Marching In in Christmas games, he asks God if there's anything irrelevant left in the world. Cue Rory the Reindeer.Mikey: (facepalm) Oh, fuck. I asked for that one.
- Big "NO!": On the first part of his Christmas Special, after discovering he got a Philips CD-i for Christmas.
- Camera Abuse: After playing Mario's Time Machine, he suddenly starts yelling "No more!" while shaking the camera all over the place.
- Christmas Special: Did one back in 2008.
- Face Palm: Countless times.
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY": During his Action 52 review, he states that he has no idea how to pronounce Meong.
- Yet Another Stupid Death: Ends up being killed by a letter 'B' on his Chubby Cherub review.