LuckysevenDX (real name Jamie) is a Let's Player on Youtube. He specialises in handheld games, and is quite focused on showing every single detail of the games he plays. He is a member of The Midway Gate, a collaborative channel that has since become defunct.
Games he has completed solo:
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle Games (Seasons first, and Ages as a Linked game)
- Donkey Kong '94
- Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Yoshi's Island DS
- Kirby: Squeak Squad
- Pocket Bomberman
- Mario Golf Advance Tour
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
- Pokemon Pinball Ruby And Sapphire
- Pokémon Trading Card Game
- New Super Mario Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Kirby Block Ball
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- Video Game/Portal2
- Mario Party DS
- Kirby Mass Attack
- Pokemon Heartgold
- Super Mario 64 DS
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Pokémon Ranger
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Jade Cocoon 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
Games he has played with multiple people:
- Link's Awakening (Race with Slimkirby, Thomal9 and praisedscooter)
- Castle Crashers (Co-Op with praisedscooter, Ceiling Lizard, and Thomal9
- Kirby Super Star (Co-Op with Little Fu 68)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Race with Shadow Mario XLI)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Race With Skinl3y19)
- Rouge Legacy (Race with Thomal9 and praisedscooter
Tropes pertaining to him:
- 100% Completion: Will show every little detail, even those that are not part of the definition of 100%.
- Aesop Amnesia: The moral of New Super Mario Bros 2 is that "Greed is bad", for whenever Lucky is greedy, bad things happen. He outright refuses to learn this lesson.
- Dear Negative Reader: After a large portion of his fanbase requested Mario & Luigi: Dream Team shortly after the game's release, he posted a video explaining, in simple terms, why he did not do "Day One LPs", or Let's Plays released alongside the game.
- Motor Mouth: Can get a lot of commentary out in a short span of time.