The Last Stand Gamers channel is a Let's Play channel created by Arron 74 focused on FPS and construction sandbox games, as well as Arron's personal airsoft battles. The game videos would typically be Arron and a few other players creating ships in Space Engineers, or fighting in intense but humorous matches. They do have
Currently, the core members of the channel are:
- Arron - British, hyperactive airsoft player builder of improbable machines.
- Sage - American Survival Horror fanatic.
- Scots Dragon - Technically the latest addition to the crew, though he has effectively became the Only Sane Man.
- Tazoo - Swedish builder of even more improbable machines and resident kamikaze pilot, though he leaves the series from time to time because of the military draft.
Other members and guest stars include:
- Nick (aka Satan)
- CO Ntraban
The main Last Stand Gamers' videos include:
- Abnormal Ammo: Arron either tests new blocks to use as bombs or to propel bombs. More recently, he have designed the Spider Bomb.
- Cool, but Impractical: Arron tends to create impressive looking but undergunned warships and brittle utility vehicles; Sage on the otherhand can make anything into a flying cathedral.
- Fun with Acronyms: Sage is the acronym of Sleep, Art, Game and Eat.
- Gun Nut: Arron.
- Military Mashup Machine: A staple both in Arron's personal builds and in group build-offs.
- Occidental Otaku: Sage, though the others have this tendency from time to time.
- Only Sane Man: The buildoffs often result in Scot defeating both Arron and Sage in function.
- Verbal Tic: "Sort of" and "actually" are used almost compulsively by Arron and Sage.
The Last Stand Gamers' Space Engineers survival series include:
- Ace Pilot: Very often invoked but only Sage is actually competent enough.
- Aborted Arc: Many arcs has been abandoned, don't keep your hopes too high. There has been only a very loose resemblance of a plot even when the series is scripted.
- Angrish: Whenever things go haywire.
- Boring, but Practical: The watcher, Sage's most simplistic design, is a highly mobile small shuttle with three exposed seats and any tool required for the moment. It also is the craft that went the longest with the engineers and even received a refit with atmospheric thrusters after surviving a crash landing in season 4.
- Personality wise, Tazoo and Scot also often come up with the most straightforward solutions, such as ramming the infinitely spawning enemy ship or building up ground defenses for Sabiriods.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Sage when facing troubles, more than anyone else.
- Companion Cube: Arron's season 1 fighter Henry which reached a Legacy Character status in season 3, and later Charlie in the 4th season.
- Death Is a Slap on the Wrist: Since space engineers can respawn via the system... Though Tazoo once played a burnt corpse for a whole episode.
- Everything Is An Ipod In The Future: Arron once had a debate with Sage about this philosophy, versus Used Future.
- Excuse Plot: The plotline is there only for giving everyone excuses to go places and build ships.
- Military Mashup Machine: Charlie is a truck that can transport engineers and cargo while welding a base up, and armed with a machine cannon.
- Only Sane Man: Scot, in contrast to his frisky personality and sharp voice, is constantly the best builder for utilitarian machines or structures . He also tends to build and repair in silence while Arron banter with Sage.
- Replacement Goldfish: Arron, Tazoo and Sage are the original engineers of the survival series, but Tazoo has to be replaced by Nick and Scot when he is drafted by the Norwegian army. Scot is the current third engineer, though fans have considered him a Replacement Scrappy.
- The Battlestar:The Mighty Weasel, a spaceship that took a whole season to build. It is armed with a ridiculous number of turrets and fixed guns, and can support at least 5 smaller crafts.
- The Pete Best: Tazoo is more iconic than Scot.