Lizzie aka LDShadowlady is a Let's Player and Youtuber from the UK. Her channel is primarily Minecraft based, although she does touch on popular (and occasionally weird) games. She often collabs with various Youtubers including her boyfriend Joel (SmallishBeans), Seapeekay, Yammy XoX, Joey Graceffa, and Stacy Plays.
In July of 2015, Lizzie reached a million subscribers. As of January 2017, she has reached 2.7 million.
LD Shadowlady has appeared in:
This gamer provides examples of:
- Brief Accent Imitation: Occasionally slips into various accents, including American, Southern, Valley Girl, and Irish.
- Crossover: Does this often with her Boyfriend, Joel, and her friends. Of note are her "Minecraft Vs." series and Joel's "1v1 Me On" Series.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: In her "Minecraft Vs." Series. The number of challenges Joel has won from both series can be counted on one hand.
- Cuteness Proximity: Put her in eyeshot of a cute animal and watch her freak out.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Kind of a staple of the Let's Play genre.
- Even Trolls Have Standards: Despite all the trolls she does on her channel, she tries to minimize property damage and harm to animals.
- Fan Community Nickname: At one point she called her fans "Shadow Cadets". For some reason, she hasn't used it in a while.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: When things go wrong/get awkward in a video, Lizzie will throw up a "technical difficulties" screen momentarily before cutting back to the content. The TD screens typically have some kind of joke that will be missed if you're not quick.
- Gamer Chick: Obviously
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!!: She prefers not to swear in her videos, if at all possible.
- Hell Is That Noise: This video of trolls enacted upon the denizens of Joel's Minecraft server has Lizzie using Command Block trolls from IJA Minecraft, including one that (when used) places down a block that emits horrendous noises until the block is broken. Unfortunately for Lizzie (and the bloke she pranked), something goes wrong and the noises won't stop.
- Kaleidoscope Hair: Her hair's gone from brown to pink to blue to pink to purple and back to pink.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Is fond of these.
- Upon being attacked by a witch in "Minecraft Vs.": "Witch, Please"
- Immediately after this, she dies falling from the floating platform at spawn. Joel mentions that she's dropped her steak, to which she replies that it was a mis-steak.
- Not So Above It All: In her Crazy Craft Series with her friends, her boyfriend, Joel, created a bunch of worship rooms devoted to the other players on the server. Lizzie (and everyone else who saw it) was... unnerved. Come Troll Craft, Lizzie's secret base was discovered and trolled, so she turned it into a dungeon complete with the other players' heads... and buttons to troll the players that pushed them.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Though early videos had Lizzie swearing more often, it's come to the point where when she swears, somebody's messed up. Case in point.
- Precision F-Strike: Despite being a family-friendly channel, Lizzie occasionally curses when she's fed up (though it's almost always censored in some way).
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: In her Captive Minecraft series with Vickstar 123 and Husky Mudkipz, Lizzie uses the word "nefarious" to describe a block that was feared to be a Silverfish block, prompting Lizzie and Huskymudkipz to start a discussion about the word.
- Stuff Blowing Up: The culmination of Seapeekay and Oli's Crazy Craft War.
- Troll: Lizzie has made videos trolling her boyfriend and trolling the denizens of her boyfriend's server. Not to mention her Crazy Craft and Troll Craft Series with her friends.