KZ, also known as Goddammitjoel and KZXcellent, is a Youtube Let's Player who specializes in Let's Plays in mostly Japanese games, specifically JRPGs; though he's not limited to them - for example, doing a Let's Play of the entire Jak and Daxter trilogy. He also cohosts podcasts with GigaBoots and used to host podcasts of his own (such as the former Low Expectations Podcast).
Channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/GoddammitJoel
- Berserk Button: A lot of child characters in games, or as he calls them "Shit Kids". An example being the children from Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls. Especially the kids from Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls.
- He has an even bigger one in Nagito Komaeda.
- Big "NO!": When KZ figures out that Gundham Tanaka was the killer is case 4 in Danganronpa 2..
- He also has another, rather angry one when he's forced to choose Kaede as the first killer in New Dangan Ronpa V 3
- Catchphrase: He has a few phrases he says. Among them are him referring to things he dislikes as "Aids". Recently, as of his Basterd Brothers Co-Let's Play of Rock of Ages with Phantom Savage, he began frequently annoying Phantom Savage with his impression of Leonardo Da Vinci talking about Rice in a Bowl, though he now has begun saying it in his solo Let's Play videos.
- Some of his most famous phrases are "What a shame", "Raw", "That's Kino" and "Ruh Roh"
- Crossover: KZ and Phantom Savage have series of Let's Plays they do on both Channels called Basterd Brothers
- No Sympathy: In a number of the games he plays, he points out he has absolutely no sympathy for a lot of characters the writers try to write in a sympathetic light after they do horrible things, particularly in Danganonpa: Ultra Despair Girls, where he points out that despite the horrible things that happened to them, the 'Warriors of Hope' murdered a very large number of people for fun. Which is far, far worse than what happened to them.
- Running Gag: He has a few.
- In Kingdom Hearts χ, he usually associates Chirithy with in-app purchases.
- In Zero Time Dilemma, he firmly believes that Gab is the mastermind and killer.
- In Dragon Quest XI, he names the Luminary's horse Gerald; and will occasionally give the two witty dialogue. At one point, he runs a bit where he implies that Gerald hates homosexuals.
- Referring to Mickey Mouse as "Michael Mouse".
- Serendipitous Survival In Zero Time Dilemma KZ accidentally sequence broke the game during one scene by getting an INSANELY LUCKY dice roll, it broke the game in a way that the writers did not seem to consider the possibility of as the story acts like the character failed the first time and went back to retry it, but in KZ's LP he did in fact get it the first time. Perhaps a manifestation of KZ's Stand [Blind Luck].