Headless Wonder is a Let's Player devoted to silliness, fun and puns. (He really loves his puns). That aside, his Let's Plays are typically done in a tongue in cheek matter (and by his own admission, incompetently); with an emphasis on having fun with the game rather than being the best at it. Prepare to watch him die a lot.
Games HeadlessWonder has finished:
Games HeadlessWonder is currently playing:
Tropes Present in his Let's Plays
- Alternate Character Interpretation:
- Heavy Rain - Ethan's a creeper, Norman is a technological super hero, and Scott Shelby is a Memetic Badass
- American Accents: Speaks with a Southern Accent. He really lets it out in the swamp shooting minigame in The Precursor Legacy, and is lampshaded in the title's name "The South Comes Out".
- Buffy Speak: Often refers to anything as "Thingies"
- Deadpan Snarker: Often. One example in Rage:
- Determinator: Gathered all of the Power Cells in The Precursor Legacy, even revisiting the Spider Caves; which was a ThatOneLevel to him.
- Drives Like Crazy: If Jak 2 is anything to go by. A particularly telling example at the beginning of this video.
- By his own admission in his Rage Let's Play "I think I might die a few times this way..."
- Genre Savvy: In Jak 2, he finds a crate full of ammunition of the third gun upgrade, and proceeds to wonder if a boss battle is about to happen.
- The Many Deaths of You: An amusing inversion, as Headless will admit he dies a lot of his own fault.
- No Sense of Direction: To quote the man - '"If it's possible to get lost in a game, I will."'
- Running Gag:
- Dying a lot
- Poking fun at his abilities of playing games
- Getting Lost
- Self-Deprecation: Often talks badly about his own playing abilities, despite being able to make his way through the games.