His main YouTube channel can be found here, his Facebook account is here, here's his blog, and finally here's his Twitter. He also has several livestreams archived on his other YouTube channel, Flashman85 Live, here, mostly showcasing several Mega Man fan games.
He is very involved in the Make A Good Mega Man Level Contest series; he submitted to and streamed the results of both main entries in the series so far, and was selected as a judge for the third installment. He has also made his own fangame, Oh Joes! (A Protoman Adventure).
List of reviews/walkthroughs/showoff videos done:
Tropes pertaining to his channel:
- A Cappella: Part 3 of the Mega Man 6 playthrough involves an acapella Affectionate Parody of Talking Heads' "Once in a Lifetime".
- Bait-and-Switch Comment: Him taking damage at the end of Junk Man's stage in Mega Man 7.Nathaniel: ''You may have noticed that Mega Man can now switch instantly back and forth between (takes a hit) being at full health and not being at full health.
- Difficult, but Awesome: Nathaniel considers Top Spin this.
- Epic Fail: Averted Trope for the most part, except for "Nathaniel Hoover's Top 10 Eliminations of the Day" in one of his Mega Man 5 bonus videos. And many of his failed "showoffery" attempts as mentioned in this video.
- Fun with Acronyms: Barely Even Adequate Teammate.
- Innocently Insensitive: Downplayed with the "Oh Can-you're-done" joke he made in Mega Man 6.
- Shout-Out: Many of these occur.
- Sounding It Out: Almost any time text shows up on screen, Nathaniel will inevitably do this.
- Visible Silence: Parodied any time it shows up, but it's more blatant when he's playing the intro of Mega Man 7.
Don't get eliminated!