The G.I Proz (abbreviated GIPZ) are a YouTube group of people who primarily make gaming videos. Currently the group has four members with their own channels but some other members can be spotted in the videos made by the four with channels.
Known members of the G.I Proz
The GI Proz show examples of:
- Annoying Laugh: Nahman often talks about his grating "Monkey Laugh," the laugh that happens when he sees something very funny.
- Ax-Crazy: SWORD MAN! and followers. They enjoy beating people with crowbars for no reason.
- Bad Liar: Nahman attempts to convince the last innocent that the traitor is Kieza, despite just stabbing him, in the "Pool Party" video. It doesn't work.
- Berserk Button: Da Nugget goes berserk from just playing on maps he doesn't like in Counter-Strike.
- The Berserker: Da Nugget qualifies as a verbal berserker, yelling insanely loud at a member of his CS:GO team, all because he called Kieza an idiot.
- Nahman does this several times in his Mount And Blade video.
- Catch-Phrase: Da Nugget has "You're not f*cking Tony Abbott"
- Nahman says his is "What did you just say to me?" despite the fact that he almost never uses it.
- Dirty Cop: At one point in this video Nahman has his job set to "Slightly Crooked Cop"
- Foreign Cuss Word: Da Nugget occasionally swears in German, for some reason.
- Genre Savvy: Due to what he claims is playing the games over and over, Nahman predicts many things in Fallout: New Vegas and Knights of the Old Republic II
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Their podcast is called the GI Prozcast
- More recently, GI Proetry
- Last Stand: This happens in the Mount And Blade video towards the end, as four members of the Austrian army attempt to fight off dozens of Prussian's. They lose badly.
- Noodle Incident: Nahman mentions David's views on what would have happened without the Holocaust. He's immediately told not to bring it up.
- Pummeling the Corpse: Nahman gets mad at a guard for doing this in the Montage Moments video.
- Self-Deprecating Humor: Nahman jokes about not having any subscribers in his KOTOR Let's Play
- Singing Voice Dissonance: David sings The Lion Sleeps Tonight in a voice completely different to his regular one.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: David is this in spades.
- The Reveal: In episode 13 of his Fallout: New Vegas playthrough, it turns out that Nahman's character was working for the Legion all along.